Md. Nazmus Sakib
Room No: 4004
MBA (Strategic and International Management), Department of Management, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
BBA (Management), Department of Management, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
Sustainability, Entrepreneurship, and Data Analytics & Strategic Management
- Dean Merit Award and Dean Honor Award in 2019 on Master of Business Administration in the Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
- Enlisted in Dean Merit Award in 2018 on Bachelor of Business Administration in the Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
- Bangabandhu Medha Britty in 2019 of the Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Hall, University of Dhaka, for securing the highest CGPA among residential students of Faculty of Business Studies, DU.
- Madrasah Board Scholarship-2013 on Higher Secondary Certificate Examination for securing 4th position in Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board.
Md. Nazmus Sakib is currently working as Lecturer B at the Department of General Management, Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB). He is also co-founder of the Business Case Research Council of Bangladesh (BCRC), the pioneer in business case development and practice platform in Bangladesh. Mr. Sakib maintained uniformly excellent academic tracks in all the public and university level examinations. He has credits over three research publications in different national and international journals. His research centers on Sustainability, Entrepreneurship, and Data Analytics & Strategic Management.
- Tahmina Khanam, Md. Nazmus Sakib (2020). A Conceptual Research Model of Studying the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Competencies and the Performance of Small and Medium Size Enterprises in Bangladesh. Jahangirnagar University Journal of Management Research. Volume 3. June 2020.
- Nazmus Sakib, Md. Hasan Mia (2019). The Ride-Sharing Services in Bangladesh: Current Status, Prospects, and Challenges. European Journal of Business and Management, ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839. Vol.11, No.31.
- Nazmus Sakib (2020). Shohoz: A Vibrant Model of Contemporary Service Innovation in Bangladesh. Business Studies Journal. Vol.12, No.3.
- Application of Extended Planned Behavioral Model to Assess the Readiness of Circular Economy in the RMG Sector of Bangladesh (with Dr. Md. Thoufiqul Islam and Mohammad Abdul Jabber)
- Trends, Prospects, and Challenges of Human Resource Outsourcing: A Systematic Literature Review (with Fariya Tabassum, Deepa BATT, and Dr. Sameer Kumar)
- Factors affecting the use of public transport in Brunei: Heading towards sustainability (with Dr. Md. Shamimul Islam and Quazi Mohammed Habibus Sakalayen)
- Is servant leadership a dominant leadership style? A fact-finding analysis of roles and challenges of the Bangladesh Police force (with Mohammad Abdul Jabber and Md. Mustafizur Rahman)
- Do Entrepreneurial Competencies influence SMEs Performance? Lessons learned from a Developing Country (with Mohammad Abdul Jabber, Dr. Shalini Rahul Tiwari, and Dr. Sucheta Agarwal)
- Identifying influential drivers to the circular supply chain in the textile industry of Bangladesh using the Fuzzy DEMATEL method (with Dr. Md. Shamimul Islam)