Dr. Tapas Kumar Paul
Lecturer A (Equivalent to Senior Lecturer)
Room No: 2007
- Ph.D. in Public Policy (Economics Track), University of Missouri, Columbia
- Msc in Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Msc in Economics, Jahangairnagar University, Bangladesh
- Bsc in Economics, Jahangairnagar University, Bangladesh
- Independent University, Bangladesh – Senior Lecturer, Department of Economics (September 7, 2021, to till date)
- University of Missouri, Columbia – Graduate Research & Teaching Assistant, Harry S. Truman School (2015–2021)
- Independent University, Bangladesh – Senior Lecturer, Department of Economics (2012-2015)
- Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh – Lecturer, Department of Economics (2010-11)
- Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD), Bangladesh – Research Associate (2007-2010)
- Paul, T. (forthcoming). The impact of married women’s labor market participation on poverty. Journal of Poverty.
- Paul, T. (under review). Does Husband’s Job Loss Lead Wife’s Labor Market Entry? Added Worker Effect during the Great Recession.
- Rahman, M., Khan, T., Nabi, A., & Paul, T. (2011). Bangladesh’s Export Opportunities in the Indian Market: Addressing Barriers and Strategies for Future. South Asia Economic Journal, 12(1), 117–141.
- Kreiter, Z., & Paul, T. (2010). Deficit financing and inflation in Bangladesh: A vector autoregressive analysis. The Jahangirnagar Economic Review, 21, 9-26.
- Rahman, M., Bhattacharya, D., Iqbal, M., Khan, T., & Paul, T. (2009). Macroeconomic Management in the Face of Global Challenges. The Bangladesh Accountant, 62(35), 57-95.