Dr. Rezwanul Alam
Department:Management Information Systems
Room No: 4003-A
Phone: Ext – 2131
• Ph.D in Business Administration (E-Marketing)
International Islamic University Malaysia
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Western Ontario, Canada.
• Bachelor of Computer Science (BSC Honors)
University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- Associate Professor of MIS, Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) (September, 2018 – Present)
- Visiting Faculty, University of Gavle, Gavle, Sweden (March-April, 2015)
- Associate Professor of MIS, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (2015 – 2018)
- Assistant Professor & Head of the Dept.- MIS, American Intl. University Bangladesh (AIUB), Dhaka, Bangladesh (2011 –2014)
- Sr. Lecturer & Lecturer, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (2007 – 2010)
Technology Adaption, Cloud Computing, Digital Transformation of Business & E-Commerce.
Dr. Rezwanul Alam is as Associate Professor of MIS at the School of Business, Independent University, Bangladesh. Dr. Rezwanul did complete his PhD in business administration, from International Islamic University – Malaysia. He also has MBA in Management Info. System & BSc. Computer Science in Computer Info. System from University of Western Ontario, Canada. Mr. Rezwanul has extensive university level teaching experience of over 13 years both home and abroad. Back in 2015, he did teach at University of Gavle, Sweden in a faculty exchange program. Before joining Independent University, Bangladesh, he had been a full-time faculty at East West University. His research interests include Technology Adaption, Cloud Computing, Digital Transformation of Business & E-Commerce.
- Rezwanul Alam, Golam Mostofa “Organizational Adaptation towards sustainable Information Technology:The Case of E-Government in Developing Countries” Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries, ISSN: 1681-4835, 2018 – (paper accepted for publication)
- Wan Zamallia, Rezwanul Alam, “Impact of expired TLDs & social media buzzes on short term SERP”, American Journal of Web Technologies, Vol. 56 (2) , ISSN 6349-9654, 2017.
- Mostofa Jaman, Rezwanul Alam “Entrepreneurship as a Driving Force for Rural Tourism Development”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER). Volume-7, Issue-3, ISSN: 2229-5518, 2016.
- Arnob Zahid, Rezwanul Alam “Knowledge Management Process– Perspective on e-Learning Uses & Effectiveness” International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing Vol. 4, ISSN 2320-088X, 2016.
- Rezwanul Alam, Md. Saddam Khan, Arnob Zahid “Enhancing the Quality of E-learning through Mobile Technology: A Socio-Cultural and Innovation Viewpoint towards Quality E-learning Applications”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Engineering Research, Vol.3, Issue 1,ISSN: 2454-6410, 2015
- Mostofa Jaman, Rezwanul Alam “User Generated Content (UGC): Significance of online blogs for Tourists and Tourism Organizations”, International Journal of Management Research. Volume- 3, Issue-06, ISSN: 2321-1709, 2015
- Mostofa Jaman, Rezwanul Alam “E-Tourism Services and Web Technologies: Present Issues and Future Trends” International Research Journal of Management & Commerce. Volume- 2, Issue-06, June 2015. ISSN: 2348-9766, 2015
- Munir Hassan, Rezwanul Alam “Social Networking Buzz Influence on up selling – a case of Lazada.com in Malaysia”, Asian Journal of Creative Marketing, Vol 5, Num 4, ISSN 1235-9852, 2015
- Rezwanul Alam, Atiqul Islam “Multimedia Learning for Childhood Development Process – case of Bangladesh “, ASA University Review, Volume 1, Number 10, ISSN 1997-6925, 2011.
- Atiqul Islam, Rezwanul Alam “Corporate Culture and Constrains towards E-Governess Implementation “, Indian Society for Education and Business, Volume 4, Number 2, ISSN 2011-3495, 2009.
- Rezwanul Alam, Saddam Khan, Arnob Zahid “Cloud Computing – DataLocation and Security Issues” – New York City Business and Economics Conference, Kimmel Center – New York University, New York, USA, 2016.
- Rezwanul Alam “The Future of Cloud Computing and Open Source Software – Lessons from the chronological development of Android” 8st Intl E-Asia Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2014.
- Rezwanul Alam, Faridul Alam, “Income Tax Planning & Online Tax Payment System for Better Compliance: Bangladesh Panorama.” AIUB Business Conference, Dhaka, Bangladesh, March 20, 2013.