Md. Aminul Islam
Department: Management Information System
Room No: 4007-B
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Department of Management Information System, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Department of Management Information System, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka
- Google Data Analytics Professional (GDAP) , Jointly by Coursera, Google.
- Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA), International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA).
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI PROGRAM), Social & Behavioral Research – Basic/Refresher, Social & Behavioral Research
- Information Systems Specialization, Jointly by University of MINNESOTA, Coursera.
- Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies, Jointly by Duke University, Coursera.
- Certificate Course in e-Learning and Teaching (CeLT), Foundation for LEARNING TEACHING AND RESEARCH (fLTR).
Full Time Experience:
- Lecturer, Department of Management Information Systems, School of Business and Entrepreneurship, Independent University, Bangladesh.
- Lecturer in MIS, Green Business School, Green University of Bangladesh.
- Editorial Assistant and Member of the Board, Independent Business Review (IBR), Independent University, Bangladesh.
- Reviewer, Cogent Business and Management (Under Taylor & Francis Group)
- Ad hoc Reviewer, International Journal of E-Business Research (IJEBR), IGI Global
- Reviewer, International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS)
- Soft Skills Trainer, Small and Cottage Industries Training Institute (SCITI), BSCIC, People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Trainer and Facilitator, Soft Skills, Academic, Data Analytics, Psychology at SpeakIn
- Mentor, BASIS Students’ Forum-IUB Chapter, Bangladesh
- Club Coordinator, IUB E-Business Club, Independent University, Bangladesh
Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Industry 4.0, Information Systems for Business.
Md. Aminul Islam, MBA, CSCA, GDAP is currently working as Lecturer in MIS, School of Business and Entrepreneurship, Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) since January 2018. Before joining IUB, he worked at Green Business School, Green University of Bangladesh for nearly 3 (three) years. He did his MBA and BBA major in Management Information Systems at Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka. Apart from academic segment, he was involved in different extracurricular activities along with worked as Treasurer and Vice President of The Voice of Business (a student run business magazine club of Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka) in 2011-2012 session. With the sequence of time, he participated and engaged in top ranked business plan competitions, case competitions, presentation competitions (Both national and international level), communication & skill development programs and outsourcing activities. In 2020, he was qualified as Google Certified Data Analytics Professional. He is also Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA) from International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA). His topical research interest consists of Digital Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Industry 4.0, Information Systems for Business.
- Industry 4.00: Skill Set for Employability, Social Sciences & Humanities Open, ELSEVIER.
- Identifying Factors Affecting Adoption of The Mobile Payment System By SME’s In Bangladesh, (Accepted for publication).
- Determinants of customers’ buying decision in digital market, International Journal of Business and Globalisation (Accepted for publication, Scopus Indexed).
- Consumer buying behavior towards online shopping: An empirical study on Dhaka City, Bangladesh. Cogent Business & Management, (Under Taylor & Francis, Scopus Indexed).
- The Effect of Social Networks and Google on Consumers’ Buying Behavior in Dhaka City, Bangladesh. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. USA, Double-Blind Peer Reviewed.
- The Impact of Digital Marketing on Increasing Customer Loyalty: A Study On Dhaka City, Bangladesh. International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Management, United Kingdom, Double-Blind Peer Reviewed.
- Barriers in Adopting Human Resource Information System (HRIS): An Empirical Study on Selected Bangladeshi Garments Factories. International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, Double-Blind Peer Reviewed.
- Socio-Technical Determinants of Knowledge Sharing Behavior- An Investigation on Social etworking Sites Users. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. USA, Double-Blind Peer Reviewed.
- The Impact of ICT on Paddy Production: Study Focus on Zinardi Union, Palash Thana, Narsingdi. Bangladesh. Journal of Agricultural Studies.
- Pickaboo.Com: A Customer-Centric Service Provider In Ecommerce Industry In Bangladesh (Case Study). Independent Business Review, School of Business and Entrepreneurship, (IUB).
- Usage of Chatbot As A New Digital Communication Tool For Customer Support: A Case Study On Banglalink™. Independent Business Review, School of Business and Entrepreneurship, (IUB).
- International Conference on Innovation and Transformation for Development (ITD-2021), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Technology Contribution in Higher Education During Covid-19, “3rd Scientia Academia International Conference – MULTIDISCIPLINARY (SAICon-2020)”. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Determinants of Customers Buying Decision in Digital Market. 1st Scientia Academia Conference (SAC) on Management, Entrepreneurship and Social Science (SAC-MESS), 2019. Azman Hashim International Business School, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- Management Information Systems (MIS): A Contemporary Way of Transforming Business Functions (Proposed Model). International Conference on Business and Economics: “Reinventing Business for the 21st Century”, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Critical Success Factors for Ensuring Efficient Supply Chain Management (SCM). International Conference on “Opportunities for Growth in Trade, Commerce and Business management in Afro-Asian Countries-ICOG-AAA’16”, In affiliation with Thiruvalluvar University,Vellore,India.
- Barriers in Adopting Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) in Bangladeshi Organizations. 1st Independent Global Conference on Business & Economics 2016, Center for Business Policy Research (CBPR), School of Business, Independent University, Bangladesh