Suman Prosad Saha
Lecturer A (Equivalent to Senior Lecturer)
Room No: 3006
Mr. Suman Prosad Saha ia a Lecturer A (Equivalent to Senior Lecturer) of Marketing, School of Business at Independent University, Bangladesh. He received his Masters degree in Marketing from University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia and BCOM from Curtin University, Australia. Prior joining Independent University Bangladesh, he worked for several Australian firms such as NetLab Technology Management and Catering Industries. His research interests include Mobile Banking, Service Quality, Consumer Behavior, and Distribution Management.
- Teaching-Learning, Curriculum and Quality Assurance course completion at Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University in 2016.
- Harvard Business School Publishing “Case Method Teaching Seminar” on 25th February, 2015 at IE business school, Madrid, Spain.
- SPSS training completion at University of Dhaka in 2014.
- Business Leadership (LEAD) training completion at University of New South Wales, Australia in 2010.
- Workshop on “Enhancement of teaching quality” on 30th July, conducted by professor M Omar Rahman at Independent University, Bangladesh 2015.
- Workshop on “Enhancement of teaching quality” on 27th November, conducted by professor M Omar Rahman at Independent University, Bangladesh 2014.
- Workshop on Qualitative Research Methods”, held on 18th , 20th & 21st June 2013, Conducted and Facilitated by Dr. Shafiqur Rahman, Chadron State College, USA.
- Workshop on Quantitative Research Methods”, held on 6th, 7th & 9th July 2013, conducted and Facilitated by Dr. Shafiqur Rahman, Chadron State College, USA.
- Saha, S.P., “THE INFLUENCE OF MANUFACTURER ATTITUDE, BRAND STRENGTH AND PROFITS ON DISTRIBUTORS’ OVERALL SATISFACTION: EVIDENCE FROM BANGLADESH”. International Journal of Management and Marketing Research. ISSN: 1931-0269 (print) ISSN 2157-0698 (Online). Vol.10, No.1, 2017.
- Saha, S.P., Shakib, S., “Market Orientation: Expedition from Antecedents of Business Performance in Alternative Leather Manufacturing Firms: A Study on Alternative Leather Industry in Bangladesh”. European Journal of Business and Management. ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online). Vol.8, No.15, 2016.
- Saha, S.P., “An Analysis of Internet Banking Service Quality Affecting Customer Satisfaction with a Focus on United Commercial Bank Limited in Bangladesh”. Journal of Marketing and Consumer Research, ISSN 2422-8451. Vol. 20, 2016.
- Mahfuz,I, Saha, S.P, Mahtab, F., “Adoption of Mobile Money Transfer Services in Bangladesh: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach”. Journal of Marketing and Consumer Research. ISSN 2422-8451. Vol. 15, 2015.
- Awarded as the Best Presenter at the Eighteenth Asia-Pacific Conference on Global Business, Business, Economics, Finance & Social Sciences (AP18Thailand Conference) held in Bangkok, Thailand on 16-17th February, 2018.
- Received Best Paper Award at the 14th Asian Business Research Conference held at BIAM foundation in Dhaka, Bangladesh on 30-31 December, 2016.